[CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Release your plugins here!
ReQ220
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:25 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby ReQ220 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:01 pm

Thank you!
ReQ220
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:25 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby ReQ220 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:46 pm

Hello! ultimate (player_ultimate) and ability(player_ability) don't work. It works on freeze time, it says "[WCS] Your abilities are deactivated." After freeze time when I press ultimate bind or ability, it says in console "Unknown command"

Am I doing something wrong?

Skill :

Code: Select all

[[skill4]]
        setting = "es_xset wcs_magnitude 80;es_xset wcs_radius 120|es_xset wcs_magnitude 80;es_xset wcs_radius 120|es_xset wcs_magnitude 90;es_xset wcs_radius 140|es_xset wcs_magnitude 100;es_xset wcs_radius 160|es_xset wcs_magnitude 110;es_xset wcs_radius 170|es_xset wcs_magnitude 120;es_xset wcs_radius 170|es_xset wcs_magnitude 120;es_xset wcs_radius 180"
        cmd     = "es_xdoblock wcs/tools/ultimates/default/wcs_ulti_suicide"
        sfx     = "es_xdoblock wcs/addons/effect/Suicide_bomb"
      cooldown = "2"



Code: Select all

[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/commands/auth.py", line 44, in __call__
    return self.callback(*args)
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/commands/typed.py", line 589, in on_command
    result = cls.on_clean_command(info, command_node, args)
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/commands/typed.py", line 662, in on_clean_command
    return super().on_clean_command(command_info, command_node, args)
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/commands/typed.py", line 607, in on_clean_command
    return command_node.callback(command_info, *cleaned_args)
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/wcs.py", line 1441, in client_ability_command
    reason = skill.is_executable()
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/core/players/entity.py", line 1255, in is_executable
    if self.cooldown_seconds:
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/core/players/entity.py", line 1291, in cooldown_seconds
    return self.config['cooldown'][self.level - 1]

IndexError: list index out of range
User avatar
TPDerp
Junior Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby TPDerp » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:13 pm

ReQ220 wrote:Hello! ultimate (player_ultimate) and ability(player_ability) don't work. It works on freeze time, it says "[WCS] Your abilities are deactivated." After freeze time when I press ultimate bind or ability, it says in console "Unknown command"

Am I doing something wrong?

Skill :

Code: Select all

[[skill4]]
        setting = "es_xset wcs_magnitude 80;es_xset wcs_radius 120|es_xset wcs_magnitude 80;es_xset wcs_radius 120|es_xset wcs_magnitude 90;es_xset wcs_radius 140|es_xset wcs_magnitude 100;es_xset wcs_radius 160|es_xset wcs_magnitude 110;es_xset wcs_radius 170|es_xset wcs_magnitude 120;es_xset wcs_radius 170|es_xset wcs_magnitude 120;es_xset wcs_radius 180"
        cmd     = "es_xdoblock wcs/tools/ultimates/default/wcs_ulti_suicide"
        sfx     = "es_xdoblock wcs/addons/effect/Suicide_bomb"
      cooldown = "2"



Code: Select all

[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/commands/auth.py", line 44, in __call__
    return self.callback(*args)
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/commands/typed.py", line 589, in on_command
    result = cls.on_clean_command(info, command_node, args)
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/commands/typed.py", line 662, in on_clean_command
    return super().on_clean_command(command_info, command_node, args)
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/commands/typed.py", line 607, in on_clean_command
    return command_node.callback(command_info, *cleaned_args)
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/wcs.py", line 1441, in client_ability_command
    reason = skill.is_executable()
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/core/players/entity.py", line 1255, in is_executable
    if self.cooldown_seconds:
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/core/players/entity.py", line 1291, in cooldown_seconds
    return self.config['cooldown'][self.level - 1]

IndexError: list index out of range

Thanks! That'd be fixed in the newest version.
ReQ220
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:25 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby ReQ220 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:29 pm

TPDerp wrote:Thanks! That'd be fixed in the newest version.

Thank you :smile:
ReQ220
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:25 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby ReQ220 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:45 am

I had the same problem just like with longjump but with noflash.
After adding this lane

Code: Select all

wcsplayer.data.pop('noflash', None)
to commands.py (2028 line) problem fixed.
ReQ220
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:25 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby ReQ220 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:17 am

Hello, I am getting some exceptions when using some ultimate.

Code: Select all

[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/commands/typed.py", line 589, in on_command
    result = cls.on_clean_command(info, command_node, args)
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/commands/typed.py", line 607, in on_clean_command
    return command_node.callback(command_info, *cleaned_args)
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/core/helpers/esc/commands.py", line 1291, in wcs_xalias_command
    for cmd in _aliases[alias].split(';'):

KeyError: 'ulti_immunity1'


Code: Select all

[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/commands/typed.py", line 589, in on_command
    result = cls.on_clean_command(info, command_node, args)
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/commands/typed.py", line 607, in on_clean_command
    return command_node.callback(command_info, *cleaned_args)
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/core/helpers/esc/commands.py", line 1291, in wcs_xalias_command
    for cmd in _aliases[alias].split(';'):

KeyError: 'spec_checkwall'
ReQ220
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:25 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby ReQ220 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:39 am

Well, I just fixed that. I have no idea how :eek:
roflmuffin
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:49 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby roflmuffin » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:53 am

I seem to be having an issue that when a HudMsg is fired, my client crashes. It appears to only affect linux SRCDS though, because when I test locally on a window server I have no issues. When I then connect to my live server in Linux, sometimes when a HudMsg is printed (like undead scourge printing "Leeched x Health", I see the hud msg print for a second then my client crashes. Theres no error in SRCDS when this happens. Has anyone else experienced this issue?
User avatar
L'In20Cible
Project Leader
Posts: 1391
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:29 pm
Location: Québec

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby L'In20Cible » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:51 pm

roflmuffin wrote:I seem to be having an issue that when a HudMsg is fired, my client crashes. It appears to only affect linux SRCDS though, because when I test locally on a window server I have no issues. When I then connect to my live server in Linux, sometimes when a HudMsg is printed (like undead scourge printing "Leeched x Health", I see the hud msg print for a second then my client crashes. Theres no error in SRCDS when this happens. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Are you sure you have all the materials/models used on both servers? Clients crashes are more often than not caused by missing textures which result into corrupted data being networked, which wouldn't be a reached theory considering the flashy nature of this mode. Regardless, you should provides the output of sp info, along with races, etc. you are using.
roflmuffin
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:49 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby roflmuffin » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:28 am

L'In20Cible wrote:
roflmuffin wrote:I seem to be having an issue that when a HudMsg is fired, my client crashes. It appears to only affect linux SRCDS though, because when I test locally on a window server I have no issues. When I then connect to my live server in Linux, sometimes when a HudMsg is printed (like undead scourge printing "Leeched x Health", I see the hud msg print for a second then my client crashes. Theres no error in SRCDS when this happens. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Are you sure you have all the materials/models used on both servers? Clients crashes are more often than not caused by missing textures which result into corrupted data being networked, which wouldn't be a reached theory considering the flashy nature of this mode. Regardless, you should provides the output of sp info, along with races, etc. you are using.


I would not have thought there would be any material/model issues considering that this plugin doesn't use any custom materials/models, at least not that I could see from downloading; it appears to just be the addons & resources folder. I am only running the two plugins on this server (WCS & ES Emulator) so I don't think theres any foul play with other plugins. I am using the 4 standard races from the content git (scourge, human etc.). Regardless, here is the output of the command:

Code: Select all

sp info

IMPORTANT: Please copy the full output.
--------------------------------------------------------
Checksum      : 4269d7786bd6a8556cfc5614ebd592ea
Date          : 2020-04-30 01:26:00.155818
OS            : Linux-4.15.0-91-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid
Game          : csgo
SP version    : 695
Github commit : 92b3adfaaaf1bb9ecd2be1ddad55bc68589b4152
Server plugins:
   00: Source.Python, (C) 2012-2019, Source.Python Team.
SP plugins:
   00: es_emulator, https://github.com/Ayuto/EventScripts-Emulator
   01: wcs, 2020.04.01-1, https://forums.sourcepython.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1925
--------------------------------------------------------
para97
Junior Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:24 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby para97 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Code: Select all

[Race] : Archmage Proudmoore - [Block] Skill : 4 ( START )
[Race] : Archmage Proudmoore - [Block] Skill : 4 ( END )
[Race] : Archmage Proudmoore - [Block] Skill : 4 ( START )
[Race] : Archmage Proudmoore - [Block] Skill : 4 ( END )
[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/events/hooks.py", line 222, in _pre_game_event
current_action = callback(game_event)
File "../addons/source-python/plugins/commandsx/commandsx.py", line 270, in pre_hurt
attacker = Player.from_userid(int(ev['attacker']))
File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/players/_base.py", line 105, in from_userid
return cls(index_from_userid(userid), caching=caching)
ValueError: Conversion from "Userid" (0) to "Index" failed.
[Race] : Protoss Carrier - [Block] Skill : 4 ( START )
[Race] : Protoss Carrier - [Block] Skill : 4 ( END )


Getting these out of the sudden. Everytime this happens, the SV is going up straight and my server is under heavy lag for about a second. Any ideas why this happens?

Appearing with and without bots.
User avatar
VinciT
Senior Member
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:41 am

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby VinciT » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:15 am

The exception you got doesn't appear to be from this plugin, but commandsx.py?

Code: Select all

[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/events/hooks.py", line 222, in _pre_game_event
current_action = callback(game_event)
File "../addons/source-python/plugins/commandsx/commandsx.py", line 270, in pre_hurt
attacker = Player.from_userid(int(ev['attacker']))
File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/players/_base.py", line 105, in from_userid
return cls(index_from_userid(userid), caching=caching)
ValueError: Conversion from "Userid" (0) to "Index" failed.
The plugin in question is trying to make a Player instance for the World entity (which has 0 as the userid/index). I'm working pretty blind here, but go to line 270 in the commandsx.py file and change this:

Syntax: Select all

attacker = Player.from_userid(int(ev['attacker']))
To this:

Syntax: Select all

try:
attacker = Player.from_userid(ev['attacker'])
except ValueError:
return
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
dAn13L
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:48 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby dAn13L » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:22 am

Glad to see that WCS takes its new path on SourcePython :smile:
I was a huge fan back in the CS:S era when WCS still relied on Eventscripts and my server with its configuration and customization was my EVERYTHING :cool:

I wanted to give this new version a shot and so I'm running a CS:GO server on Linux (Debian Buster 10.7) but facing a segmentation fault each time anyone should actually level up.
The server is completely fresh with SourcePython and WCS + only the 4 standard races running on SQLite. It's running just fine (rounds starting, kills happening, ...) up to the point where a level up event should be fired.
Some details:

rcon status

Code: Select all

hostname: WCS CS:GO
version : 1.37.7.5/13775 1215/8012 secure  [G:1:3943003]
udp/ip  : 0.0.0.0:27015  (public ip: 213.xxx.xxx.xxx)
os      :  Linux
type    :  community dedicated
map     : de_dust2
players : 0 humans, 0 bots (16/0 max) (hibernating)

rcon sp info

Code: Select all

--------------------------------------------------------
Checksum      : f75a1dfc49fdc5435b395599b4ee983a
Date          : 2020-12-30 00:52:07.742454
OS            : Linux-4.19.0-13-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-10.7
Game          : csgo
SP version    : 702
Github commit : 99ed4dca7b439f5fc4ade054355767b23af497df
Server plugins:
   00: Source.Python, (C) 2012-2020, Source.Python Team.
SP plugins:
   00: wcs, 2020.12.28-3, https://forums.sourcepython.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1925
--------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately I can't figure out what the problem is because there is actually nothing interesting getting logged.
I have started srcds_run with -debug param, set Source.Python logging to level = 5 and areas = 15 (log everything everywhere :D) - but I'm unable to squeeze any useful info out of the log files.
console.log

Code: Select all

Repeat._execute - Remaining - inf
L 12/30/2020 - 01:42:35: - sp.listeners.tick   -   DEBUG
   Repeat._execute
Repeat._execute
.
.
.
L 12/30/2020 - 01:42:49: - sp.listeners.tick   -   DEBUG
   Repeat._execute - Remaining - inf
Repeat._execute - Remaining - inf
L 12/30/2020 - 01:42:49: - sp.listeners.tick   -   DEBUG
   Repeat._execute
Repeat._execute
L 12/30/2020 - 01:42:49: - sp.listeners.tick   -   DEBUG
   Repeat._execute - Remaining - inf
Repeat._execute - Remaining - inf
L 12/30/2020 - 01:42:49: - sp.listeners.tick   -   DEBUG
   Repeat._execute
Repeat._execute
L 12/30/2020 - 01:42:49: - sp.listeners.tick   -   DEBUG
   Repeat._execute - Remaining - inf
Repeat._execute - Remaining - inf
L 12/30/2020 - 01:42:49: "dAn!EL<2><STEAM_1:0:xxxxxxx><TERRORIST>" [-473 -635 154] killed "Tim<9><BOT><CT>" [-394 1446 -62] with "ak47" (headshot)
Late precache of effects/combinemuzzle2.vmt
Late precache of effects/combinemuzzle1.vmt
Segmentation fault

Full log files are attached to this post.

When I delete players.sqlite and restart the server I can play again up to the point where I should actually level up and the segmentation fault occurs.

Has anyone an idea what it could be?
Is it an issue with an effect, a SP hook that is not working or just me missing out on something?
Attachments
log_files.zip
(14.77 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
xyz
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:52 am

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby xyz » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:53 am

What does this mean?
Attachments
srcds_rVs21QO8zz.png
srcds_rVs21QO8zz.png (21.58 KiB) Viewed 459 times
User avatar
dAn13L
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:48 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby dAn13L » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:26 pm

xyz wrote:What does this mean?


Recently there was a table 'stats' added to WCS. Unfortunately there's still an issue in the updater so that the table is not automatically created.
This can be easily fixed by changing one line in a .py script on your server.

Open the file ./csgo/addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/core/database/manager.py with an editor and go to line 154.
You should see this:

Code: Select all

for statement in ('create players', 'create races', 'create skills', 'create stats races', 'create stats items', 'create settings'):

Replace that line with the following code:

Code: Select all

for statement in ('create players', 'create races', 'create skills', 'create stats', 'create stats races', 'create stats items', 'create settings'):

Restart the CSGO server and the table 'stats' should be automatically created.

This is a known issue and it will be fixed by a developer asap :smile:
xyz
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:52 am

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby xyz » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:27 am

dAn13L wrote:
xyz wrote:What does this mean?


Recently there was a table 'stats' added to WCS. Unfortunately there's still an issue in the updater so that the table is not automatically created.
This can be easily fixed by changing one line in a .py script on your server.

Open the file ./csgo/addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/core/database/manager.py with an editor and go to line 154.
You should see this:

Code: Select all

for statement in ('create players', 'create races', 'create skills', 'create stats races', 'create stats items', 'create settings'):

Replace that line with the following code:

Code: Select all

for statement in ('create players', 'create races', 'create skills', 'create stats', 'create stats races', 'create stats items', 'create settings'):

Restart the CSGO server and the table 'stats' should be automatically created.

This is a known issue and it will be fixed by a developer asap :smile:


I get this error now hmmmmm

E: Sorry I was a dumbfuck, I messed up the copy paste. I replaced the file with a fresh one and edited the line and the plugin loaded properly, my bad.
Attachments
srcds_mNLjOQ4DC9.png
srcds_mNLjOQ4DC9.png (27.22 KiB) Viewed 412 times
User avatar
PEACE
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:13 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby PEACE » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:46 pm

Hey fellow WCS users ,
I actually use the ES/py version in HL2 that took me a long time to get working and all the old EST effects still work great and also use it for a model changer for my Bots ..
My question is or would there be any slight support for this on HL2 , my only problem would be to get it to recognize the old Races.ini because i would not want to spend the next few months converting what I have made or modified .
I would love to dump ES and just use SP and SM and im almost there .

Thanks

/PEACE
Jezza
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby Jezza » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:32 pm

dAn13L wrote:I wanted to give this new version a shot and so I'm running a CS:GO server on Linux (Debian Buster 10.7) but facing a segmentation fault each time anyone should actually level up.

A problem with pointers has been fixed in Version: 703.
Please update to latest Source.Python and try it.
User avatar
TPDerp
Junior Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby TPDerp » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:27 pm

xyz wrote:What does this mean?

It means it couldn't find a table with the name "stats". This has been fixed, so you shouldn't get it anymore. Thanks for reporting, though!

PEACE wrote:Hey fellow WCS users ,
I actually use the ES/py version in HL2 that took me a long time to get working and all the old EST effects still work great and also use it for a model changer for my Bots ..
My question is or would there be any slight support for this on HL2 , my only problem would be to get it to recognize the old Races.ini because i would not want to spend the next few months converting what I have made or modified .
I would love to dump ES and just use SP and SM and im almost there .

Thanks

/PEACE

You should be able to just copy your races.ini file to the cfg/source-python/wcs/ folder and it'll load the races. It does require ES Emulator, so that might be the reason why it didn't load them. The menus, however, are a different matter. As I primarily use the radio menus, it wouldn't work in HL2DM. I'm currently trying to fix it but it's taking some time due to the differences there are.
User avatar
PEACE
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:13 pm

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Postby PEACE » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:28 pm

Hey thanks TPDerp,
For responding , my only problem would be running another ver of ES since im still using the old one until i get all the plugins converted to SP .
So for now i run ES , SP and SM and have modified my own races to reflect the weapons used in HL2 as well as the skins for the bots , I wish there was a way to just load it with my Races without using the emulator , all my EST effects work as well . Hope you can put in a HL2 popup menu in yours . Im doing my best to dump ES.

Thanks

/PEACE

Return to “Plugin Releases”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests