SRCDS Host_Error

General discussion for off-topic subjects.
D3CEPTION

Re: SRCDS Host_Error

Postby D3CEPTION » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:15 pm

lets hope ayuto or lincible notices your reply..
La Muerte
Administrator

Postby La Muerte » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:43 pm

I must say that you're turning out to be a huge dissapointment. Your trolling is mediocre at best. The first days I was interested in what you had to say but it turns out your reasoning in most of the arguments is just weak, is that intentionally? I doubt you are upsetting anyone despite your repeated efforts. Honestly why even bother making this second forum account? It's getting boring. You've fooled no-one. Please stop this, it doesn't suit you. We all have better things to do and so should you. You probably won't care and that is fine too. In the end it doesn't really matter anyway.

Edit: Be my guest to quote this and show me how unfair my thoughts are! I don't even mind.
D3CEPTION

Postby D3CEPTION » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:34 pm

holy c*** im exposed..srsly it really doesnt help when 3rd parties jump into this thread, where none of you know the backstory..and if i try to reply to you now, satoon might ban me, and if i dont reply, you encourage ayuto and linceble to think that they are right. they are probably leaning back right now and are happy that they dont have to justify themselfes because of that. and i feel even more sorry for them because of it. you honestly worsened the situation, that i was going to help..
La Muerte
Administrator

Postby La Muerte » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:35 pm

Hehe, you just had to reply didn't you? You just made me lose a bet. Now I have to add #D3 to my name for 24 hours ... Anyway, take care.
D3CEPTION

Postby D3CEPTION » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:37 pm

#feelYaPain
#ThoughtsAreWithYouFamily
L'In20Cible
Project Leader

Postby L'In20Cible » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:05 pm

D3CEPTION wrote:holy c*** im exposed..srsly it really doesnt help when 3rd parties jump into this thread, where none of you know the backstory..and if i try to reply to you now, satoon might ban me, and if i dont reply, you encourage ayuto and linceble to think that they are right. they are probably leaning back right now and are happy that they dont have to justify themselfes because of that. and i feel even more sorry for them because of it. you honestly worsened the situation, that i was going to help..

I personally don't think that I'm right, nor wrong since I really don't care. To be honnest, I feel rather sorry for you than happy. If you do not realize how pathetic the situation is, even when other persons are getting involved and telling you the exact same thing...

Anyways, I'm now locking this thread.

Return to “Whatever”