[CS:S] CleanWhitelist

Release your plugins here!
User avatar
InvisibleSoldiers
Senior Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:08 am

[CS:S] CleanWhitelist

Postby InvisibleSoldiers » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:40 pm

Source.Python plugin for creating simple whitelist.

Features:
Elementary whitelist without useless convars
Supports any type of SteamID and a IP address
All whitelisted entries stored in single file 'whitelist.conf'

Installation:
1. Install Source.Python
2. Download the latest release and extract its content to 'cstrike' folder
3. Configure whitelist entries in 'cstrike/cfg/cleanwhitelist/whitelist.conf'
4. Type 'sp plugin load cleanwhitelist' in the server console or add it to your 'autoexec.cfg'

Note:
Was created only for CS:S. Maybe 'player_activate' event not called in other Source Engine game
If you adding a IP address as whitelist entry, make sure what type you should use (LAN or WAN).
LAN IPs triggers only for your local network like connecting from 'LAN' tab and WAN from 'Internet' in server browser.

Links:
GIthub: https://github.com/invisiblesoldiers/CleanWhitelist
Github release: https://github.com/invisiblesoldiers/Cl ... t/releases
User avatar
L'In20Cible
Project Leader
Posts: 1331
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:29 pm
Location: Québec

Re: [CS:S] CleanWhitelist

Postby L'In20Cible » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:35 am

InvisibleSoldiers wrote:Note:
Was created only for CS:S. Maybe 'player_activate' event not called in other Source Engine game

That event should works in all the following games: http://wiki.sourcepython.com/search.htm ... ea=default
Perhaps using a listener (such as OnClientActive since you need their steamid) might be preferable: http://wiki.sourcepython.com/developing ... eners.html
User avatar
InvisibleSoldiers
Senior Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:08 am

Re: [CS:S] CleanWhitelist

Postby InvisibleSoldiers » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:32 am

L'In20Cible wrote:Perhaps using a listener (such as OnClientActive since you need their steamid) might be preferable: http://wiki.sourcepython.com/developing ... eners.html

In first I tried OnNetworkIdAuthorized but it transform from edict to Player failed, OnClientConnect and OnClientOnPutInServer the same and I was finally happy with OnClientActive when saw the index in args, but when I tried to Player.kick() inside the listener server just crashed on Linux . And now I use the event , I did test OnClientConnect and the listener processed in same tick but kick inside the listener did crash and kick inside event - no
User avatar
L'In20Cible
Project Leader
Posts: 1331
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:29 pm
Location: Québec

Re: [CS:S] CleanWhitelist

Postby L'In20Cible » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:54 am

InvisibleSoldiers wrote:In first I tried OnNetworkIdAuthorized but it transform from edict to Player failed, OnClientConnect and OnClientOnPutInServer the same

Yeah, those are called too early to get access to these instances.

InvisibleSoldiers wrote:and I was finally happy with OnClientActive when saw the index in args but when I tried to Player.kick() inside the listener server just crashed on Linux . And now I use the event , I did test OnClientConnect and the listener processed in same tick but kick inside the listener did crash and kick inside event - no

I believe this is caused by Client.disconnect freeing the player instances right away causing a crash when the engine attempts to call virtual methods from them before exiting the call. I guess it would also crash if you use a PreEvent instead of an Event, right?
User avatar
InvisibleSoldiers
Senior Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:08 am

Re: [CS:S] CleanWhitelist

Postby InvisibleSoldiers » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:19 am

L'In20Cible wrote:
InvisibleSoldiers wrote:I guess it would also crash if you use a PreEvent instead of an Event, right?

I will test it later, by the way kick inside OnClientActive actually kicks a player, but after it, crash is happened.

Return to “Plugin Releases”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests