Page 3 of 4

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:03 pm
by Kami
So, after talking to Pwned, I decided to delete my post, so he can take his time to make sure the commands work correctly instead of adding all of them untested.

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:41 am
by para97
So somehow the server is crashing when you change the map. Steps to test this we're to install a fresh linux csgo server, install source.py and the emulator and change the map - works.

After adding wcs to the server, any mapchange will crash the server (regular mapchanges aswell as rcon or admin mapchanges)

This exception comes up directly after the mapchange/the player gets disconnected.

Code: Select all

[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <lambda>
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/core/players/entity.py", line 1269, in on_client_disconnect
    del Player._cache_indexes[wcsplayer.index]
 
KeyError: 1


/edit I've tried casual and competetive gamemode.

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:13 pm
by para97
The issue seems to be related to source.python - after replacing addons/source-python/packages/source-python/players/_base.py and addons/source-python/packages/source-python/weapons/_base.py to the previous commit mapchange works, but any action related to wcs will still crash the server. If you update source.py to the newest version, it won't load any other maps except the default one on startup.

-> some sort sp.hooks exceptions?
-> related to the modified commands.py - just a notice for ThaPwnd

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:50 pm
by para97
Full console log :

And this RIGHT after the mapchange with a older version ---- sp.hooks.exceptions :

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:54 pm
by para97

Code: Select all

[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <lambda>
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/core/players/entity.py", line 1269, in on_client_disconnect
    del Player._cache_indexes[wcsplayer.index]

KeyError: 1



[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <lambda>
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/core/players/entity.py", line 1269, in on_client_disconnect
    del Player._cache_indexes[wcsplayer.index]

KeyError: 1


Looks like this is causing the crashes after a mapchange.

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:07 pm
by BackRaw
TPDerp wrote:
BackRaw wrote:Would it make sense to convert all ESS/ESP races to the new SP races to get rid of the ES Emulator layer?

That'd be the best way of doing it, for sure. However, I have my doubts the ones who're interested in it have the time and interest in learning Python (and learn the basics of ESS to be able to understand what's going on), so, as the more likely thing to happen, is me trying to get it to work as hassle-free as possible. Having said that, I welcome any and all who want to create races or items in SP, and want to have them available on the repository, to do a pull request there. *wink* *wink* *throws a treat of some sort in the direction of BackRaw*

All right, cool. I know ESS and Python, so I could try it. :)

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:52 pm
by Budau
Hi Pwned,

after map change I get this error

Code: Select all

[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "..\addons\source-python\packages\source-python\events\listener.py", line 92, in fire_game_event
    callback(game_event)
  File "..\addons\source-python\plugins\wcs\wcs.py", line 734, in player_jump
    velocity = Vector(*player.get_property_vector('m_vecVelocity'))
  File "..\addons\source-python\packages\source-python\entities\_base.py", line 489, in get_property_vector
    return self._get_property(name, 'Vector')
  File "..\addons\source-python\packages\source-python\entities\_base.py", line 494, in _get_property
    for server_class in self.server_classes:
  File "..\addons\source-python\packages\source-python\entities\_base.py", line 254, in server_classes
    yield from server_classes.get_entity_server_classes(self)
  File "..\addons\source-python\packages\source-python\entities\classes.py", line 137, in get_entity_server_classes
    if entity.classname in self._entity_server_classes:

RuntimeError: Access violation - no RTTI data!

Code: Select all

[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "..\addons\source-python\packages\source-python\events\listener.py", line 92, in fire_game_event
    callback(game_event)
  File "..\addons\source-python\plugins\wcs\wcs.py", line 580, in player_hurt
    if not wcsvictim.player.team_index == wcsattacker.player.team_index:

RuntimeError: Access violation - no RTTI data!


The wcs menu still works but it doenst do anything when i change the race or whatever.

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:09 pm
by Ayuto
That sounds like an invalid (cached?) player instance gets accessed. Did you update your WCS installation in the past 5 days? Because Tha Pwned commited a fix for that:
https://github.com/ThaPwned/WCS/commit/ ... 48da759ba4

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:44 pm
by Budau
Ayuto wrote:That sounds like an invalid (cached?) player instance gets accessed. Did you update your WCS installation in the past 5 days? Because Tha Pwned commited a fix for that:
https://github.com/ThaPwned/WCS/commit/ ... 48da759ba4


Ah thanks!

Didnt see that, now it works.
Now we just have to wait for the missing wcs commands :)

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:27 pm
by Ayuto

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:52 pm
by Budau
Ayuto wrote:These "missing" commands? :grin:
https://github.com/ThaPwned/WCS/commit/ ... 926c95ad64


Yea but this is only a part of the missing commands :D
And some commands need fixing like mole (doesnt change the model to the enemy team model)

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:04 pm
by Hirra
Hello, Tha Pwned

(Google Translate ↓)
A way to combining a several ways of creating races is a great idea! Very helpful for people who are not strong in coding, for people like me.
I really liked this mod, and I would like to ask a couple questions about its development and about content for ES:P WCS races.

-Are you planning to create a level bank?
-Will there be Keyinfo addon like in ES:P mod, Wards, VIP-users system?

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:55 am
by Budau
Ayuto wrote:These "missing" commands? :grin:
https://github.com/ThaPwned/WCS/commit/ ... 926c95ad64


I deleted the commands from kamis commands.py that got added.
But when I teleport it only pushes me downwards.
When I want to teleport upwards nothing happens.
I didnt test wcs_explsion yet.

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:30 pm
by para97
New commands don't seem to work with the new version. (in CS:GO)

Getting these exceptions aswell



Seems to be caused by the new converts.py

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:19 pm
by TPDerp
Just a small update: I still have some stuff going on, so my time is still limited. Even though I'm not online here on the forums, I do read the posts in the thread, as well as try to fix the bugs you guys have been reporting here, as well as on Steam, (thank you!) whenever I have some time available. So thanks for being so patience!

para97 wrote:So somehow the server is crashing when you change the map. Steps to test this we're to install a fresh linux csgo server, install source.py and the emulator and change the map - works.

After adding wcs to the server, any mapchange will crash the server (regular mapchanges aswell as rcon or admin mapchanges)

This exception comes up directly after the mapchange/the player gets disconnected.

Code: Select all

[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <lambda>
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/core/players/entity.py", line 1269, in on_client_disconnect
    del Player._cache_indexes[wcsplayer.index]
 
KeyError: 1


/edit I've tried casual and competetive gamemode.

I'm aware of this, and am trying to find out, why it's happening and finding a solution to it.

BackRaw wrote:
TPDerp wrote:
BackRaw wrote:Would it make sense to convert all ESS/ESP races to the new SP races to get rid of the ES Emulator layer?

That'd be the best way of doing it, for sure. However, I have my doubts the ones who're interested in it have the time and interest in learning Python (and learn the basics of ESS to be able to understand what's going on), so, as the more likely thing to happen, is me trying to get it to work as hassle-free as possible. Having said that, I welcome any and all who want to create races or items in SP, and want to have them available on the repository, to do a pull request there. *wink* *wink* *throws a treat of some sort in the direction of BackRaw*

All right, cool. I know ESS and Python, so I could try it. :)

Kewl! Let me know if you have any questions and/or need help with something.
Hirra wrote:Hello, Tha Pwned

(Google Translate ↓)
A way to combining a several ways of creating races is a great idea! Very helpful for people who are not strong in coding, for people like me.
I really liked this mod, and I would like to ask a couple questions about its development and about content for ES:P WCS races.

Feel free to ask whatever questions you may have!

Hirra wrote:-Are you planning to create a level bank?

Right now, there's no plan to adding level bank. I'm not ruling it out in the future but right now, it's not a priority.


Hirra wrote:-Will there be Keyinfo addon like in ES:P mod, Wards, VIP-users system?

As with level bank, there's no plan to add any of these, but I won't rule out the possibility. With "wards", do you mean, having an easy way of creating ward skills? Just to have it clarified. What exactly do you mean with "VIP-users system"? If it's to allow VIP-users access to certain races, there's already the option of adding them to privileges.json and setting the "vip_raceaccess" to 1

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:08 pm
by TPDerp
TPDerp wrote:Just a small update: I still have some stuff going on, so my time is still limited. Even though I'm not online here on the forums, I do read the posts in the thread, as well as try to fix the bugs you guys have been reporting here, as well as on Steam, (thank you!) whenever I have some time available. So thanks for being so patience!

para97 wrote:So somehow the server is crashing when you change the map. Steps to test this we're to install a fresh linux csgo server, install source.py and the emulator and change the map - works.

After adding wcs to the server, any mapchange will crash the server (regular mapchanges aswell as rcon or admin mapchanges)

This exception comes up directly after the mapchange/the player gets disconnected.

Code: Select all

[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <lambda>
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/wcs/core/players/entity.py", line 1269, in on_client_disconnect
    del Player._cache_indexes[wcsplayer.index]
 
KeyError: 1


/edit I've tried casual and competetive gamemode.

I'm aware of this, and am trying to find out, why it's happening and finding a solution to it.

This should be fixed in the newest version.

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:01 am
by Hirra
Hm, gravity is resetted to default after the climbing on ladders
Shopmenu items locks after buying. Even after death, I can not buy this item again if there is a maximum. ES:S/ES:P

Code: Select all

   [[anti]]
         name        = "Anti Serpent Ward Potion"
   desc        = "You become immune to serpent wards until you die"
   cost        = 1000   
   level       = 0 
   dab         = 1 #0=death, 1=alive, 2=both
   duration    = 1 #0=this round, 1=untill death
   max         = 1
   cfg         = "player_buy"
   cmdbuy      = ""
   cmdactivate = ""


Same situation in categories of items if:

Code: Select all

[Damage Category]
   desc            = "..."
   maxitems        = 1

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:35 pm
by TPDerp
Hirra wrote:Hm, gravity is resetted to default after the climbing on ladders
Shopmenu items locks after buying. Even after death, I can not buy this item again if there is a maximum. ES:S/ES:P

Code: Select all

   [[anti]]
         name        = "Anti Serpent Ward Potion"
   desc        = "You become immune to serpent wards until you die"
   cost        = 1000   
   level       = 0 
   dab         = 1 #0=death, 1=alive, 2=both
   duration    = 1 #0=this round, 1=untill death
   max         = 1
   cfg         = "player_buy"
   cmdbuy      = ""
   cmdactivate = ""


Same situation in categories of items if:

Code: Select all

[Damage Category]
   desc            = "..."
   maxitems        = 1

Thanks for reporting! Those should be fixed in the newest version.

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:26 pm
by Hirra
Installed a new update, it works well.
New problem:
Item doesn’t work in "cmdactivate"

Code: Select all

[[enbullet]]
name        = "T"
desc        = ""
cost        = 3500
level       = 0
dab         = 1 #0=death, 1=alive, 2=both
duration    = 1 #0=this round, 1=untill death
max         = 1
cfg         = "player_attacker"
cmdbuy      = ""
cmdactivate = "es wcs_dealdamage event_var(userid) event_var(attacker) 1000"

Maybe I messed up something?

Same with player_spawn event. In the next round I do not get these 75 hp.

Code: Select all

[[enbullet]]
name        = "T"
desc        = ""
cost        = 3500
level       = 0
dab         = 1 #0=death, 1=alive, 2=both
duration    = 1 #0=this round, 1=untill death
max         = 1
cfg         = "player_spawn"
cmdbuy      = "es wcs_setfx health server_var(wcs_userid) + 75 0"
cmdactivate = "es wcs_setfx health event_var(userid) + 75 0"

Re: [CSS/CSGO] Warcraft: Source

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:33 pm
by TPDerp
Hirra wrote:Installed a new update, it works well.
New problem:
Item doesn’t work in "cmdactivate"

Code: Select all

[[enbullet]]
name        = "T"
desc        = ""
cost        = 3500
level       = 0
dab         = 1 #0=death, 1=alive, 2=both
duration    = 1 #0=this round, 1=untill death
max         = 1
cfg         = "player_attacker"
cmdbuy      = ""
cmdactivate = "es wcs_dealdamage event_var(userid) event_var(attacker) 1000"

Maybe I messed up something?

Nothing wrong with it. I messed up with how items should be executed but that'd be fixed now. Thanks for reporting!

Hirra wrote:Same with player_spawn event. In the next round I do not get these 75 hp.

Code: Select all

[[enbullet]]
name        = "T"
desc        = ""
cost        = 3500
level       = 0
dab         = 1 #0=death, 1=alive, 2=both
duration    = 1 #0=this round, 1=untill death
max         = 1
cfg         = "player_spawn"
cmdbuy      = "es wcs_setfx health server_var(wcs_userid) + 75 0"
cmdactivate = "es wcs_setfx health event_var(userid) + 75 0"

Some player_spawn skills/items that modify a player's health (etc.) might not work correctly on CS:GO. Try to change it to post_player_spawn and see if that solves the problem.