Dissolver v1.3

Release your plugins here!
rocco

Re: Dissolver v1.3

Postby rocco » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:32 pm

I just installed on hl2dm as well and you can add that to the list of games that Dissolver v1.3 works on.

Thanks for your contribution with this plugin.
Manifest

Postby Manifest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:27 am

Great plugin Satoon! :-)

This have always been one of my favorite ways to clean up the servers that I have been affiliated with. Not only is it great for cleaning, but it also looks cool while doing so. It's nice to see it being converted to SP. :-)

Ps. I know you requested a pull request on GitHub, but I am not the big user of it, so I figured here might be as good as any place, I have made the Danish translations, and they would be the most correct ways to translate the English and Deutsch versions into Danish. They're listed here below.

Code: Select all

[Type]
da = "Hvilken type opløsning som skal anvendes."

[Magnitude]
da = "Omfanget som anvendes når opløsningen sker."

[Delay]
da = "Antal sekunder der går før opløsning finder sted"
satoon101
Project Leader

Postby satoon101 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Thank you! I will say that I much more prefer Pull Requests. If you do a larger one (like GunGame), please use that method instead.
Manifest

Postby Manifest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:48 am

Sure Satoon, and no problem.

I Probably also should get into GitHub regardless, it seems like almost every single plugin on the forum are using GitHub. :)
Also if you ever need a translator from English to Danish for any of your modifications or scripts, then be sure to hit me up, I don't do those half-assed translations that you usually see around. :)
Also same goes if you need any visual representation of leveling up or any other sorts alike for a modification. :)

Here's my Steam:
- http://steamcommunity.com/id/ManifestVisuals/

Ps.
Also thank you for making the pull request on the other thread, that was kind of you and I appreciate it very much :-)

Return to “Plugin Releases”