Warcraft: GO

Release your plugins here!
Mahi

Warcraft: GO

Postby Mahi » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:49 pm

Warcraft: GO is a plugin developed by me and Predz with the "perfect" Warcraft plugin in mind.

We've seen dozens of Warcraft plugins (WCS probably being the most known one) during the years of CS:S and CS:GO, but thanks to Source.Python developement team we now have access to Source engine through a Python interface, which I wouldn't hesitate to call the best programming language out there for a project like this. We consider the heroes and skills to be the most flexible and capable in the history of Warcraft plugins, mostly thanks to Python's capabilities compared to other languages like EventScripts and SourcePawn (yuck everything else, SP is in). This plugin still lacks quite a lot of nice features which other Warcraft plugins might have, but the core is way better and features will be added constantly as the time goes by!

I'm not going into that much of a detail on how this plugin is used, since we've taken over the original WCS forum for now, but of course you can always ask questions and give feedback here too, I'm browsing SP forums more than daily!

Installation:
You obviously need Source.Python to be installed, but you'll also need my EasyPlayer package.
Warcraft: GO can be download from its GitHub page: http://github.com/Warcraft-GO-Team/Warcraft-GO
Make sure to choose an actual release (instead of just downloading the source code) for the best stability.
Painkiller

Postby Painkiller » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:32 pm

I have problems with this.

Syntax: Select all

[SP] Caught an Exception: 
Traceback (most recent call last):
File '../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/plugins/manager.py', line 71, in __missing__
instance = self.instance(plugin_name, self.base_import)
File '../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/plugins/instance.py', line 82, in __init__
self._plugin = import_module(import_name)
File '../addons/source-python/plugins/wcgo/wcgo.py', line 24, in <module>
import wcgo.configs as cfg
File '../addons/source-python/plugins/wcgo/configs.py', line 8, in <module>
from wcgo.info import info
File '../addons/source-python/plugins/wcgo/info.py', line 15, in <module>
info.basename + '_version', info.version, info.name + ' Version')
File '../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/cvars/public.py', line 33, in __init__
name, value, flags, description, min_value, max_value)
File '../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/cvars/__init__.py', line 56, in __init__
max_value is not None, max_value or 0.0)

Boost.Python.ArgumentError: Python argument types in
_ConVar.__init__(PublicConVar, str, str, str, str, bool, float, bool, float)
did not match C++ signature:
__init__(boost: :p ython::api: :o bject, char const*, char const* szDefaultValue='', int flags=0, char const* szHelpString='', bool bMin=False, float fMin=0.0, bool bMax=False, float fMax=0.0)

[SP] Plugin 'wcgo' was unable to be loaded.

I now have 3 times completely installed it new + EasyPlayer
iPlayer
Developer

Postby iPlayer » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:58 pm

http://forums.sourcepython.com/showthread.php?1029-ConVar-creation-changes

Update your SP. The issue is that Warcraft: GO is already updated to work with the latest SP release.
satoon101
Project Leader

Postby satoon101 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:02 pm

While WC:GO has been patched for this, there is no release for it, yet:
http://warcraft-source.com/board/index.php?topic=17020.msg120089#msg120089

Return to “Plugin Releases”