- Implemented "sp version" console command. It existed, but didn't do anything.
- Fixed data files (offsets, signatures, etc.) due to latest game updates.
- Updated log file names to use ISO 8601. It's recommended to remove the old log files to avoid confusion.
- Added new paths to the paths plugin. Also updated the documentation.
- Fixed menu close button slot for games other than CS:GO/BM:S. Thanks to jsza!
- Fixed two memory leaks.
- Fixed not being able to pass iterables to the send() method of messages and menus.
- Added the ability to get/set properties of a transformative type.
- Added mvps and clan_tag to CS:GO data.
- Added BaseEntity.is_player().
- Added a dict-like implementation for KeyValues. Also added KeyValues.as_dict() to completely convert the KeyValues object into a dict.
- Added eye_angle support to more games.
- Added __repr__ method to QAngle, Quaternion, and RandianEuler. Also added null constructor for each.
- Updated mathlib and colors objects to print their type in __repr__ messages.
- Fixed PlayerEntity.set_eye_location().
- Added noblock, noclip, godmode, freeze, stuck and jetpack wrappers to the PlayerEntity class.
- Fixed the close button of a PagedMenu being labeled with 10 instead of 0.
- Added NetChannel.send_file().
- Replaced GameTrace.get_entity() with GameTrace.entity. Moreover, it's now returning a BaseEntity object instead of a ServerEntity object.
Beside these changes we have also added a new site package called "sphinx" (and its dependencies). Sphinx is a tool to generate documentation either from files that have been created manually or directly from the source code. We are planning to replace our old wiki with a new one very soon. Some of you might have already noticed a new build job on our Buildbot called "Source.Python - Documentation". This build job gets triggered everytime a new Source.Python version has been generated. On that base a new documentation will be generated.
The latest output is currently always available here: http://build.affecta.net/job/Source.Python%20-%20Documentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/cstrike/addons/source-python/docs/source-python/build/index.html
As soon we have finished the wiki it will be of course available via http://wiki.sourcepython.com.
We have also added console commands to generate documentation for your own projects (plugins and custom packages)! At first you have to create a new Sphinx project. You can easily do that by running "sp docs create <plugin or custom package>". If you want to generate the files that will auto-generate documentation from source code, run "sp docs generate <plugin or custom package". To build the documentation run "sp docs build <plugin or custom package". Make sure you have an __init__.py in your plugin/custom package directory. To open the documentation go to the build directory (e.g. ../addons/source-python/docs/plugins/my_plugin/build) and open the index.html. More on that will be added to the new wiki. But feel free to ask questions or give some feedback! :)
You can also use these commands to generate an offline copy of the Source.Python documentation! By doing that you can help us filling the wiki!
See also: http://build.affecta.net/job/Source.Python%20-%20Documentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/cstrike/addons/source-python/docs/source-python/build/contributing.html
The full changelog can be found here: