[HL2:DM] Heartbeat

A place for requesting new Source.Python plugins to be made for your server.

Please request only one plugin per thread.
L'In20Cible
Project Leader

Re: [HL2:DM] Heartbeat

Postby L'In20Cible » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:19 am

daren adler wrote:I am sorry but that is not true, i only said that about 2 of them make me crash, and they give no errors for me to tell you/write what is says. and i cant send you my whole server. I am not trying to make you guys waste yours or their time. I really like the work that you all do, I do not want to use this script bad anough to make you or the others mad at me. so i will not use the lights or the heartbeat, must be somthing i have on myside that do not make it work. so im just go to stop both. have a great rest of the week and again, stay kool.
Nobody is mad at you, I'm just saying that:

• These plugins alone do not produce a crash on my side, therefore the crash you are encountering does not seem to be directly caused by them.
  • There is not enough information, details, or contexts provided for anyone to be able to investigate this further and help.

Those are just facts, nothing coming from anger. If you don't want to share your setup so that someone can look into it and try to reproduce and find the cause there is no problem with that. But without access to potential conflicting plugins, and the fact that these two plugins alone are working as intended, there is nothing more we can do.

With that said, if you are 100% sure these two plugins are conflicting with something else, then you should try the opposite; disable everything except these two and enable everything again one by one until the crash happens again. Once it does, you will know which ones do not like each others and from there it would already be more helpful for anyone trying to investigate without access to your setup.

But again, nobody is mad at you. :wink:
daren adler

Postby daren adler » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:44 am

Ok will do.
Painkiller

Postby Painkiller » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:41 pm

After SP Update

Code: Select all

[SP] Caught an Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/plugins/command.py", line 164, in load_plugin
    plugin = self.manager.load(plugin_name)
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/plugins/manager.py", line 207, in load
    plugin._load()
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/plugins/instance.py", line 74, in _load
    self.module = import_module(self.import_name)
  File "../addons/source-python/plugins/heartbeat/heartbeat.py", line 38, in <module>
    downloads.add_directory('sound/hb')
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/source-python/stringtables/downloads.py", line 65, in add_directory
    for index, file in enumerate(GAME_PATH.joinpath(directory).walkfiles(), 1):
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/path.py", line 665, in walkfiles
    childList = self.listdir()
  File "../addons/source-python/packages/site-packages/path.py", line 532, in listdir
    for child in map(self._always_unicode, os.listdir(self))

FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: Path('../sound/hb')
Painkiller

Postby Painkiller » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:11 am

After updating SP, I always seem to lose blood. My HP are at 100%. but it is bleeding out of me.

Edit: I found out that the plugin counts double deaths.
In addition, as I said, there is the constant bleeding.

Perhaps this could be revised. Unfortunately, it is no longer usable.

Return to “Plugin Requests”