Script failing to load

Please post any questions about developing your plugin here. Please use the search function before posting!
arawra

Script failing to load

Postby arawra » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:31 am

I updated the CS:GO server to its most recent version, installed the latest SP version, and now I can not get any script to load. I am getting a missing file error, however i have checked to make sure that my script is residing in the proper directory.

D:\csgo\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\source-python\dnd\dnd.py

I deleted the _pycache_ folder in my script directory to see if it was loading old information (yeah, I don't know what I'm doing here) and it still gives me the missing file error.

Win 7

"sp version" does not give any output.
"sp credits" gives a traceback in \_core\commands.py, line 344: 'DATA_PATH' is not defined

E: Tried to build from source to see if there were any updates in the source code:
Unable to start program 'D:\source-python\src\Release\ALL_BUILD'
System cannot find the file specified.
Ayuto
Project Leader

Postby Ayuto » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:29 am

Actually your script should be located at ../addons/source-python/plugins/dnd/dnd.py. Update ../addons/source-python/packages/source-python with the package of the latest revision (this has been fixed on the Python side).

" wrote:Unable to start program 'D:\source-python\src\Release\ALL_BUILD'
System cannot find the file specified.
You can ignore this error. It happens if you press F5 instead of F7 -- MS VC++ tries to run the compiled code then.

Return to “Plugin Development Support”