Need documentation

Please post any questions about developing your plugin here. Please use the search function before posting!
[NIN]

Need documentation

Postby [NIN] » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:15 am

Hey guys,

I'm moving my code from Eventscripts to Source.Python. Eventscripts has been crashing my servers at mapchange for months and I didn't get any help from their forums, so I'll be moving plugin to this one, and of course, help contributing feedback.

However, I want to start moving my code from Eventscripts to Source.Python but there's no documentation about anything. The wiki seems to be dead. Is there any progress on getting a hold of the wiki again? I'd really need to.

Sorry if I cause any trouble with this thread, I know there are other threads, but they seem pretty dead.
L'In20Cible
Project Leader

Postby L'In20Cible » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:15 am

Hey [NIN],

Your best bet for now is to search over the forums for code examples and/or directly ask your questions.

L'In20Cible
[NIN]

Postby [NIN] » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:29 am

I'll do my best.
I'll start a few threads asking questions I guess...

On the future, I'll start posting my scripts in the forums. I just have to move them from ES to SP :)
satoon101
Project Leader

Postby satoon101 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Also, take note of 2 things.

1, there is still plenty of functionality that we need to implement in this plugin. So, there is a definite possibility that there are things from your scripts that you cannot do as of yet.

2, the plugin is still early in development, and anything can change at any time. As an example, the messaging system just recently underwent changes to completely change how they are used.

Satoon

Return to “Plugin Development Support”