The Python programming language for a beginner

All other Source.Python topics and issues.
Peter41

The Python programming language for a beginner

Postby Peter41 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:44 am

Hello everyone,

I would like to learn the Python programming language and I would like to ask you what are the basic notions that I need to master in order to start. And if there is also some additional information to learn, I am interested.

Thanks in advance,
My website free chatbot
Articha

Re: The Python programming language for a beginner

Postby Articha » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:52 pm

12 hours course. Any questions left: rewatch
akshaysharma12

Re: The Python programming language for a beginner

Postby akshaysharma12 » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:36 am

=> Python is an easy-to-learn Object-oriented programming language. For beginners to start learning a programming language, python is considered the easiest language to learn as it is convenient to use and provides an easy start.

=> It is an open-source language with a wide range of libraries and frameworks that makes it more reliable and friendly to users.

=> Python was developed by Guido Van Rossum. It is a simple, general-purpose object-oriented language that is widely used today in the IT industry.

=> It is a scripting language that helps in developing websites and helping the backend team in the development. It has predefined data structures which makes it a versatile and easy-to-use language for developing API'S.

=> Python language is used everywhere not only in the development field but also in 3D, CAD, Enterprise, and web. The reason python has gained so much popularity is because of its versatile nature and no compilation step in the development process.

=> There are various areas in which python programming language is used

- Software Development
- Data Mining
- Desktop Application
- Cloud Computing
- Artifical Intelligence (AI)
- Mobile Applications
- Machine Learning
- 3D CAD Application
- NLP( Natural Language Processing)
- Console-Based Application

The frameworks and libraries make it more useful. The frameworks and libraries python has are Flask, Django, CherryPy, NumPy, Pandas, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scipy, etc.

For a beginner to learn python, it is important to first start with the basics. As a beginner, you should follow the path that is mentioned below.

Start with the basics, i.e. syntax and declaration.
def method(){
Function 1
Funtion2
……….
}

After learning the syntax cover the data types and print function in python. Learn about Strings in Python.

print(“Hello Ninjas”);
a=”ABC”;
print(“a is”,a);

Output
Hello Ninjas
a is ABC

Learn the input/output in python
Learn about the operators and conditional expressions. Get your hands in if/else condition.
Study the loops that are available in python. While, do while, for loop, etc.
Study the functions and recursions topic in python. After you have covered this learn the python data structures. Learn more about the inbuilt methods that are present in python.
Learn about lists, tuples, Dictionary & sets. Later learn the file handling concepts in python.
Study Object-oriented programming in python. Learn about inheritance and other OOP concepts.
Try practicing the concepts on the codestudio platform and improve your problem-solving skills.
After studying everything it’s time to implement it in real life start creating projects in python that will help you to get a better understanding of the concept.

To learn python with https://www.codingninjas.com/codestudio/guided-paths/data-structures-algorithms, Coding ninjas have a fully structured plan for you.
Refer to Coding Ninjas Python Language.

Return to “General Discussion”