Wiki

All other Source.Python topics and issues.
Omega_K2

Wiki

Postby Omega_K2 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:07 pm

With the server going offline I also saw the wiki is essentially whiped. I suggest you could try to recover as much as possible from google cache before it gets deleted :P
Libraries: k2tools
Plugins (any): GSRPG (soon) | Pretty Status List | MySQLAds (soon)
Plugins (game-specific): None atm

If you happen to find a bug or need help, either post in the release threads or contact me in IRC gamesurge.net:6667 / #sourcepython
mister-man

Postby mister-man » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 pm

Hi!

Yes, the wiki is empty and I'm searching for basic commands and import's.... Like chat or Hp or.....
Tuck
Global Moderator

Postby Tuck » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:58 pm

mister-man wrote:Hi!

Yes, the wiki is empty and I'm searching for basic commands and import's.... Like chat or Hp or.....

If you search the forum you will find something quick just searching for SayText2 and even searching inside _libs in your addons source python folder will come up with multiple hits :)
-Tuck
La Muerte
Administrator

Postby La Muerte » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:35 pm

I assume that before the crash the wiki was mostly a place holder as source.python is still undergoing a lot of changes etc, so I guess not that much required info is gone.
However I would request to already add the "How to install/use source.python" pages as it is kinda important :D .
satoon101
Project Leader

Postby satoon101 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:14 pm

mister-man wrote:Hi!

Again, unfortunately, our web designer has been extremely busy lately, and unable to re-implement what we already had in the wiki. Hopefully he gets a chance fairly soon.

If you have specific questions about specific functionality, please feel free to ask. Remember, though, that the plugin is still early in development, and anything can change at any time.

I believe the messaging system will not receive any new "major" changes. We still need to fully implement lang string support and adding tokens, but other than that, the base design is probably fairly complete. For reference on the current system, see this thread:
http://www.sourcepython.com/showthread.php?204-Messaging-system-changes

Satoon

Return to “General Discussion”