Aug 2 - New Release!!

Official Announcements about Source.Python.
Kakkoii

Postby Kakkoii » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:38 pm

Mahi wrote:
Kakkoii wrote:
Mahi wrote:
Kakkoii wrote:I will help as much as I can. Currently I am in the process of learning Python, I look forward to seeing it get support.
Are you, by any chance, from r/learnpython? :D

No I was looking around SourceMod and was considering learning C for SourcePawn, but I'd rather start with an OOP language to then learn C++.
Ah, I just met someone with really similar name on r/learnpython, talking about CS:GO programming with Python :D But welcome to the forums, I promise you won't regret choosing SP over SM, Python is just so much more awesome.

Thanks! I mainly play a game called Blade Symphony, but I think I could use some of my skills I'm learning to make some stuff for CS:GO since BS doesn't have support yet..

Speaking of Blade Symphony Satoon101 what do you need for BS support? I will try and get it as soon as possible. (I also have a Blade Symphony server on a Kimsufi so I can test stuff on there as well.)
satoon101
Project Leader

Postby satoon101 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:51 am

For starters, some things that will help right away would be the server and engine binaries. I do not own the game, so I am unable to download the server myself. Those files should be located in the different bin folders on the server. Look for the engine.so, engine.dll, server.so, and server.dll files. The engine ones should be in the primary bin directory on the server, whereas the server ones should be in the game specific bin directory on the server. The server might only contain the .so or .dll files. If this is the case, please find a way to create a server on the other OS, so that we can have all 4 accessible.

Also, please type the following in your server's console and post the output here:

Code: Select all

dumpentityfactories
Kakkoii

Postby Kakkoii » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:11 am

Return to “News & Announcements”